Technological innovations of EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG) were presented in the thematic TV show iLab, which was broadcasted nation-wide by ERT 3 on Saturday 24/11. Manufacturing of the first Greek wind turbine EW-16 θέτις and developing the pioneering system S4S (Storage for Saving, Solutions, Smart Grid, Sustainability), were both demonstrated with reference to their implementation in the Energy Communities, an institution that is being developed quickly in the energy sector.
The TV show iLab, edited and presented by journalist Eleni Kambaki, dealing with innovation, new technologies, research and entrepreneurship:
- Indicated that EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG) is actively involved in the project of the Energy Communities in Greece, and has a leading role in their development and operation.
- Demonstrated that EUNICE ENERGY GROUP’s (EEG) business activities follow an integrated plan, in accordance to domestic, european and international context for the development and implementation of innovative and efficient technologies for the management and production of RES.
- Focused on the business philosophy and principles of the EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG), leading to domestic and international collaborations. These synergies link energy innovation with the development of the local and national economy, turn energy consumers into allies and pave the way for the new era of the Energy Democracy.
Covering the domestic and international activities of EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG), ilab TV show presented energy innovations, products and services of the Group, as well as statements and interviews by:
- Dimitris Rachiotis, Energy Communities Specialist of EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG)
- Giorgos Pechlivanoglou, Technical Director of EUNICE WIND
Mr D. Rachiotis referred to the manufacturing of the first Made in Greece 50kW wind turbine at the EEG’s production plant in Mandra/Attica, and its importance for the development of Energy Communities that cover energy needs and succeed energy savings in homes, farms, businesses and municipalities. He also mentioned that internationally recognized “TILOS Project”, funded and developed by EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG), is in operation making Tilos the first energy autonomous island.
Mr. G. Pehlivanoglou explained the reasons why EUNICE ENERGY GROUP (EEG) is eager to invest in innovative ideas and technologies. He also pointed out their importance to the successful implementation of “smart systems” in Greece and abroad, one of major future plans of EEG.